How many readers of a Facebook Page does it take to change a light bulb?
- 1 to change the light bulb and to post that the light
bulb has been changed.
- 14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs
and how the light bulb could have been changed
- 7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs.
- 27 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about
changing light bulbs.
- 41 to correct the spelling/grammar flames.
- 6 to argue over whether it’s “lightbulb” or “light
- Another 6 to condemn those 6 as anal-retentive.
- 2 industry professionals to inform the group that the
proper term is “lamp.”
- 27 to post URLs where one can see examples of different
- 12 to post to the group that they will no longer post
because they cannot handle the light bulb controversy.
- 4 to suggest that posters request the light bulb FAQ.
- 44 to ask, “What is an FAQ?”
- 2 to post reasons why the light bulb burning out is the
result of a government conspiracy.
- 4 to say, “Didn’t we go through this already a short
- 43 to say, “Do a Google search on light bulbs.”
- 1 lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from
now and start it all over again.