How to Translate Anything Online
The world gets more interconnected every day, and it’s becoming more and more important to be able to communicate in multiple languages. For those of us who aren’t fluent in four languages, there’s Google Translate. We’ve put together some videos to make it easy to learn how to translate your own voice or a piece of text, on your computer or on the go. Find out what you’re capable of with Google Translate.
1. Have Google Translate Your Voice
- You can speak into your computer’s microphone and have Google translate whatever you’ve said into almost any language you can think of.
- Translate from Arabic to Zulu, from Afrikaans to Punjabi, or anything in between.
2. Google Translate on Your iPhone
The Google Translate iPhone app lets you quickly translate text or a spoken recording into almost any language.
You can see recent searches you’ve made, or even save one to access it quickly anytime.
Creating a phrase book allows you to keep track of translations of useful words or phrases you’d like to remember, and access them later.
- You can search or filter your saved terms to find them more easily.